What does this mean for the little guy?
- He will have every important moment of his life permanently documented
- He will have the concepts of networking and social portfolios ingrained in his psyche from his earliest points of consciousness
- He will expect a high level of openness and sharing from most
- Geographic distance will no longer be a barrier
- Diversity will be based more on personality than ethnicity
- Reading and writing will be his primary means of communication.
Those are just a few potential repercussions for The Facebook Generation. I'm not sure what this will mean for the world in twenty years - but I am sure that it will be different from today's reality.